Monday, June 1, 2009

Serious case of the Mondays!

Good evening all! What a Monday! I woke up feeling a little 'off' and VERY VERY SORE (I still am) from lifting and squatting and kicking yesterday... so I made myself a yummy green drink for breakfast!!



It consisted of 1/2 frozen banana, 1/2 avocado, 1 kiwi, handful of baby carrots (organic), BIG handful of spinach (organic), 2 rings of pineapple, squeeze of lemon, and ice. YUM! Kept me full from 6am until 10:45am. Not bad!!!! At work I snacked on a Cherry Pie Larabar (ha, is there anything new there?! no...). Nothing too exciting at work today- same old I guess. For lunch, I made a YUMMY raw spaghetti out of zucchini, carrots, and peppers. The dressing was 1/2 an avocado, lemon juice, dried cilantro, 1 clove (small) of garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and water to thin it out. Talk about almost guacamole!!! SOOOOO GOOD!!!



On my lunch hour I ran to DSW and picked up some cute white shoes (for our upcoming MIAMI TRIP!! WHOO!), and stopped by our local natural market for some Kombucha... which proceeded to fizz ALL OVER ME. Again. It's weird because I open it up and it didn't fizz out, and then all of a sudden, EXPLOSION!!!! Pretty entertaining...

Unfortunately, by the time I got home, my blood sugar was pretty low and I was pretty shaky... guess I needed to pack some more food!! For dinner, it was nothing special- AB and J on Ezekiel Bread, 1/2 C low fat organic yogurt with pineapple and organic raspberries, and some baked tortilla chips with TJ's salsa.

So I guess, just another manic Monday, huh? I'm SUPER SORE from yesterday, so I'm going to soak in some bath salts to try to help my poor little back muscles stop hurting!! Have a nice evening! Namaste.

No comments: