Thursday, September 29, 2011

Skintactix Challenge Results

Hi everyone.  I took the Skintactix Challenge.

I ordered the Sensitive Skin Kit (A3), and followed the instructions to the letter of the law.  The Septicide Cleanser worked GREAT (lots of plant extracts).  After using it, my skin felt very clean and all of my makeup was removed (AWESOME!).  The Gentile Follicle Exfoliator was very smooth and a little went a long way.  It appeared that the the third part of the kit, the Green Tea Poultice, caused my skin to erupt!   I'm pretty sure it was because it was cleaning out my pores, but throughout the entire month my skin never got any better.  Maybe I need to continue using it for a while, just as a spot treatment?  The products themselves smelled very fresh and were certainly better than putting HARSH chemicals on my face!  Will I order another full kit?  I'm not sure.  I will probably order the cleanser by itself and see where that gets me.  I am glad that Skintactix doesn't use all of the yucky chemicals like most of the other skin treatments use (Benzoyl Peroxide.......gross...... )

Overall I'm sure if I had used this longer than a month I bet it would have worked better for me.

No comments: