Tuesday, August 4, 2009

AMAZING GRASS!

Good evening!! Yesterday my Amazing Grass came in the mail!!! I WAS SOOOO EXCITED TO TRY IT THIS MORNING!!



This is the small container, and includes a scoop. Check out what's in it!!!!! LOTS of good stuff.



So my first reaction? When I opened it up and gave it a whiff, it smelled like those Think Green bars- or those Green Superfood bars. It tasted like those too- almost a chocolaty taste?

I added a scoop to my GM this morning-



I could taste the new addition, but it's something that'll grow on me very quickly! In this GM I had a scoop of Amazing Grass, 1 Kiwi, 4 Strawberries, 1/2 scoop Protein Powder, 1 Kale Leaf, 1/6 of a BIG zucchini. SUPER YUM!

Dinner tonight was my FAVORITE- Veggie Sushi Salad.



This is seriously my favorite dinner. And it's SO simple to make. Tonight's recipe was made out of 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/4 avocado, 1/4 big cucumber, soy sauce, and vinegar.

LOVE IT. Ok sorry, enough of that. After my work out tonight (which was a 1 mile run), I decided to try to mix the Amazing Grass up in just a glass of water.



It was good- but it wouldn't blend up very well for some reason. I drank almost all of it, but by the end, it was almost like I was drinking sand. Not good after a work out HAHA.

All in all, I'm glad I have this neato powder! I'll only be putting it in my smoothies, but that's ok with me!

Until next time- spend $$ on your health. You'll be glad you did in the long run.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Kevin Dengel said...

So, I think you should invite friends on your blog cooking extravaganzas :) I've got a mean cinnamon raisin bread and tomato tart.