Monday, January 4, 2010

Almost Raw Sushi Salad

Alright-  here it is... the first Monday after holiday break.  Case of the Mondays, anyone?  I'm hoping to make the best, and most, of today.  I know that I have a lot of work ahead of me, and the last two years on this day have been absolutely insane and stressful- so here is hoping for a calmer and organized day!

On that note- yesterday, I decided to have one of my favorite lunches, with a new twist.



Doesn't that look scrumptious!?  It's my almost raw Sushi Salad.

1 Spiralized Organic Zucchini
1 Spiralized Organic Carrot
3 Baby Bella Organic Mushrooms
1/2 Avocado
1/2 Sheet Roasted Nori Seaweed
Garlic Pepper Seasoning

Ok, holy yum, Batman!  This is one of my absolute favorite meals, and really fun to eat because of my Spiralizer


Happy Monday to you all!

No comments: