Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day of Food Chapions!

Hello all!  I just wanted to share with you my food-day-o-champions!  Check out this breakfast-  a Green Monster made of Amazing Grass, Chia Seeds, 1/2 Banana, a handful of Frozen Mango Chunks, and a BIG handful of Spinach.  YUM!  And I paired that with TJ's Organic Greek Yogurt with a Blood Orange and a little bit of Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal.  I was good to go for a few hours, let me tell ya!



Then for lunch I made some EASY slaw, raw/vegan.  The recipe is so simple-
Combine a handful of chopped cabbage, a handful of walnuts, a handful of chopped onion, and a handful of raisins in a bowl and top with oil and vinegar.  That's it!!!  It's sooooo yummy, and so quick to make.  A great on-the-go lunch.

For dinner I made Pizzas!!  MMMMM pizza....  This little beauty was made out of TJ's Whole Wheat Tortilla as the crust, and was topped with TJ's Tomato Sauce, a handful of Chickpeas, a handful of Spinach, some TJ's Frozen Pepper Trio Peppers, and 1/2 of an Avocado.  No cheese, but topped with Oregano so it was pizza-like (we were low on cheese so I let Brenton use it).  SOOOO YUMMMY!!


No comments: