Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are you up for the challenge?

We have all heard about how BAD the microwave is for us, right?  The whole 'making your food radioactive' thing is not what I call the healthiest idea in the world.  In our environment, radiation is all around us.  Because of this, the more we expose ourselves to microwaved food, airport body scanners, cell phones, etc., the more in-danger we become.  It's the cumulative effect of all of these devices that get us into trouble (trouble meaning the hospital bed...)

That said, I challenge you to give up your microwave for a week and see how you do.  I bet you can do it, especially when you see how easy it really is.  

I'll admit it- I used the microwave once every day or so, up through Saturday of this past week.  But now, I've been getting along fine without it!  It takes me no more time to boil water in my tea kettle or heat my chili on the stove than it did to do it in the microwave.  WHAT DID WE DO BEFORE MICROWAVES?  (actually...we did a whole lot.)  

Take my challenge.  I bet you can do it, too!

No comments: