Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My New Obsession

Happy Tuesday!

So.... we all have our 'things', right?  Some people are obsessed with cats (crazy cat ladies...), some are obsessed with celebrity gossip (Perez Hilton...), and some are obsessed with the newest gadgets (IPod, IPad, I-can't-keep-track...).  I am obsessed with dog.  THE dog.  Dog the Bounty Hunter.  I tell you what, now that we have Netflix, I watch this show ALL.THE.TIME.  Now, those of you that know me will probably find my infatuation with this show pretty comical.  I'm not the most...let's say... 'rough and tough' type of person.  I don't know what it is... I just can't get enough of this show!

Ok now it's your turn to make me feel better... what weird thing are you obsessed with?

2 comments:

Meesh said...

Hahaha I've only seen a few episodes of that show but it hasn't hooked me yet! I went through a True Blood obsession a little while ago :)

Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free said...

I have never heard of that show before....i should just curl up in a corner in shame, i guess, if it is that good ;)

I am OBSESSED with sweet potatoes right now! I don't know...but they are just so darn good :)