Monday, February 18, 2013

Who Needs A (Virtual) Vacation?

Good Monday morning, friends!  It's President's Day, so hopefully you have the day off!  I did NOT have the day off, but decided to TAKE the day off, as my life is now finally getting back to normal!  (Big sigh).

Just had an OM NOMMY brunch of Applegate Farms Sausage, tomatoes, and spinach topped with nooch.... (awesome quick meal!) and I'm about to change laundry and run to Target to pick up a couple of things we have run out of.
















If you don't have a vacation day today and wish you had one, how about a short trip to the Canadian Rockies?  I posted three short panorama videos to one of my YouTube channels, and they can whisk you away, if only for a minute or two.  More vacation videos will be uploaded to that channel over the next few days.  Enjoy!



xoxo

No comments: