Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Video and an Article

Good day, everyone!  I wanted to share with you a video that I thought was uber cute, and explains WHY you should eat organic.  So basic.  So simple.  So adorable.





ANDDDD!!!!  I was published in the Magically Speaking Newsletter!!  Click the link to read it- so proud!  All about food restrictions and dining at Walt Disney World.  (which we all know is my favorite place IN the world :) )

If you read the article, you'll see that Brenton and I are changing our diet (again...).  We will be limiting gluten, nuts, and vegetable oils, and OMITTING soy.  Bye bye soy, it's been fun (ok, it's not really been fun...).  More details to come.  We're absolutely fine, no need to worry- we're just being proactive with our health.

XOXO  Enjoy your day!

No comments: