Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! (part 1)

Hi everybody!  Yesterday was my birthday!  I decided to treat myself (and Brenton) with some Vegan Pancakes!!!  Seriously, easiest pancake recipe ever.

Vegan Pancakes

1 C Flour (whatever flour you want!  I used Whole Wheat)
1 T Baking Powder (Aluminum Free, of course!)
2 T Oil or Apple Sauce
1 T Agave Nectar (I used Honey instead)
1 C Milk (whatever milk you want!  I used Almond Milk)
Any seasonings/fruit to taste.  I added a dash of Cinnamon, but blueberries would have been fabulous!

Mix all of the dry ingredients, then mix the wet.  Spoon into a pan over Medium High heat, and cook until the top bubbles.  Flip, then cook until the edges are golden brown.











































I made an oopsie...
















Hahahahaha....
















I ate the oopsie pancake (the one on the top of the pile HA!).  Topped with fruit...OMG so good.
















There's a pancake under there somewhere!

After breakfast, I opened my present from Brenton.  He got me Fancy Love perfume by Jessica Simpson (the BEST smelling perfume I have ever had.  Ever.  ...ever.) and Ani's Raw Food Essentials (among other things that were spread out throughout the month LOL)

















I'm addicted to this book.  I can't put it down!!!  You have to go get it-  there are TONS of easy raw recipes that all look so yummy!!!

Stay tuned for part 2! 

1 comment:

Ameena said...

Happy Birthday Annie!

Love the book...I can't wait to get my own copy. :)

Have a great day.