Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The National Pastime!

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! WHAT A DAY! So busy....

This weekend, Brenton's work (DSW) had a family day at Huntington Park (Columbus' new baseball stadium), and it was a lot of fun!! Columbus' baseball team is called the Clippers, and they're the farm team for the Cleveland Indians (that's my TEAM!!), so I was excited to go check out the new place!!

Here we are, driving to the stadium. The Columbus skyline.



Inside the park:






See that logo? Yep, that's an Indian!! Which is why I sported my hat...



We're goofs!! Watching batting practice...


DSW hosted a buffet with typical ball park food. Now, I don't 'DO' buffets... or typical ball park food... so we left to get our own!! We didn't stay for the game because it wasn't supposed to start until 7, and it was 5pm... so we went to have some dinner and rented Monsters Inc. instead!! Good movie. Maybe next time we'll stay for a game!

Well I'm off to get ready for the next few days... we're going to the 311 show at the LC tomorrow, and won't get back home until LATE, so I'm getting ready for Thursday... on Tuesday. I'm such an over achiever!! No, I'm just a very well prepared person!! Have a lovely evening!! Until next time, Namaste.

1 comment:

Christina said...

now i understand why i never heard about the game! why didn't you guys want to stay?