Sunday, July 12, 2009

My New Bedroom!!! Swan Inspired!

Good Sunday all! Today I was a busy bee putting into play what I had been thinking about doing for a loooong time. For those who have not figured it out already, I am a HUGE Walt Disney World fan. HUGE. You don't get much HUGER than me! Well, my FAVORITE resort to stay at while we're there is the Walt Disney World Swan. Since I love it so much, and I'm crazy, I decided to redo our bedroom to look like the Swan!!! Check out my inspiration...















Thank you Tripadvisor.com for using your lovely picture!!! This was my inspiration for the new room, ah I love that place....

Here's the old room. If you remember, it looks a lot like the old bathroom I had too...





Soooo, are you ready? The big reveal! Under $100 later...





MUCH different, huh? It makes the room look so much cleaner and spa-like. LOVE IT!!! Believe it or not, I'm going to be looking online to find an oil to burn that smells just like the lobby of the Swan too... I told you I'm crazy! For those Disers that are interested- it's the Chamomile and White Tea scent at the Body Shop.

Hope you all have a fantastic start of the week!!! Oh by the way, I'm hoping to win the WONDERFUL book that Ms. Fitnessista is giving away!! I hope I win!!

Sorry, no food today! Until next time, do something that makes you happy, no matter how weird it might be!! Namaste.

1 comment:

Kadian said...

I like those bedroom decoration ideas!! I recently bought new bedroom furniture... It gives a elegant look to my room...