Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First pepper!

Tonight I made pizzas for dinner, and tried the FIRST pepper from the container garden. It's SO rewarding eating something that you grew yourself... from a seed! Well, unfortunately, it wasn't QUITE ripe yet. It was almost there- I think I was just a little impatient!!



Cute little bugger isn't he?! I have a few more out on the porch, but I'll hold off on them until they're a little bigger than this guy was. I'm going to the farmers market tomorrow, so I'll probably pick up a couple to tide me over.

Here's my ULTRA nummy pizza!!



Sorry about all of the fuzzy pictures lately!!

This bad boy was LOADED with veggies and good stuff! The 'crust' was a TJ's whole wheat tortilla, the sauce was TJ's marinara pasta sauce (it happened to be open already), and I topped it with a little bit of cheese (so little that you can't really see it), mushrooms, green pepper, red onion, spinach, and that little pepper guy. LOVE IT. This is one of my favorite veggie dinners. I also sprinkle some FAB Franks Red Hot Sauce on the top- my ultra FAV topping. I put it on EVERYTHING.

Tomorrow I have an all-day meeting, and lunch is provided. I have to admit, I'm a little worried about lunch, so I'll be bringing some of my own stuff, just in case. I'm also going to the farmers market after work, so I'll make sure to take pictures of the yumminess that is!!!

Have a happy Tuesday! Here's something to simmer on until next time-

What is your favorite veggie recipe??

Namaste.

No comments: