Monday, July 6, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday...

Hi everyone. What a day!!! The Monday after a long weekend... boy o boy! Work was SUPER busy... my car battery died and had to be replaced- on my lunch hour... I had tons of dishes and cleaning at home... oye!! On a good note, I've the Golden Girls on since I got home (it's 9:15pm, and I turned them on at 5pm... that's almost 4 hours HAHAHA!) They always make things better. Here are the meals for the day...

Started the day off right with a GM and a few almonds---


This one had a big handful of spinach, cucumber, carrots, pineapple, banana, and protein powder. The cucumber was pretty strong, but it was still good!!

Had an Apple Pie Larabar for a snack... forgot to take a picture...

Lunch was whole wheat pasta salad with a TON of veggies, and a watered down version of guacamole for a 'sauce'. Also paired it with 1/2 an orange.



YUM!!! ...and then my car died... ok I'm over it. Anyway...

For dinner I made veggi sushi rolls, out of carrots, onion, cucumber, and avocado, wrapped in nori. It looks horrible, but tasted GREAT. I topped it with soy sauce and rice vinegar, and paired it with 1/2 a grapefruit, and a few bites of the 'Carlibars' I made for tomorrow's potluck (at work).







So, food wise it was a good day! I'm ready for a new day, though! Until next time, get over your Manic Monday's! Namaste.

No comments: