Friday, July 17, 2009

Food, Inc.

Good evening bloggies. If you haven't seen Food, Inc. ...



You need to. It'll totally change the way you look at food. Brenton said to me tonight "So, I think we need to become vegetarian. I love Tony B, but I just can't even stand the thought of eating another living thing. The movie was right- we've been so blinded by not really knowing where our food comes from. We also need to make sure we eat organic non processed stuff..."

Brenton grew up being a vegetarian for all of his early childhood, until he became a teenager. I think a new leaf is being turned over for him. As you know, we do eat mostly vegetarian... I think it is now complete. I still feel a little off- a little sick from seeing all that was to be seen.

I really recommend that you see it. It very well might change your life, and I hope it does.

Namaste.

No comments: