Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shroom Love!!

Good evening, bloggies!! Tonight I made my absolute favorite new meal- portabella mushroom burgers. OMG guys... this was SO GOOD. Look at these babies!!!



That little black/brown thing is a mushroom cap... under all of my sammich goodies!

Ok, so here's what I did. This is seriously so easy to make.

I took two portabella mushroom caps, cleaned them (aka did the worst thing to do to mushrooms, so I've read... rinsed them under water! AH!!), and marinated them overnight in a mix of garlic, Tamari, and a little bit of EVOO (pretty similar to the raw meatballs I have made). Then, I threw them in a pan over medium heat, and cooked until tender (5 minutes or so). That's it! I then layered them on some Whole Wheat Bread with Onion, Avocado, Lettuce, a little Cheese and some Ketchup. Talk about Heaven in a sammich!! These were so quick and easy to make- I think Brenton would even want them again!

Until next time, Namaste! Don't forget to do some affirmations for the New Moon (and no, I don't mean Twilight...).

No comments: