Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Good evening, bloggies! Today was a surprisingly good day! I got up around 5:30am (the birds woke me up! ...not a bad way to wake up, I guess!) and caught up on emails. Then, I ate my breakfast cookie that I made the night before. YUM!!



In this batch, I put half of a banana, 1/2 c oatmeal, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 1 T raisins, 1 T organic skim milk, 1 T raw almond butter, and a dash of cinnamon. Paired up with 'Zen' Tazo tea-- breakfast of champions! Since I was feeling so good, I decided to wear my favorite shoes!



Can't go wrong with Pour La Victoire!! FAB!

Work went on like normal- lots of phone calls, errands at lunch time, etc. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

I didn't pack enough lunch today because by the time I got home, I was STARVING! I had some Trader Joe's Organic Flax crackers, some cantaloupe, and some organic strawberries to tide me over before dinner...



Then, since Brenton was going to be home late, I made some veggi-sushi!! TOTAL YUM. I made it with brown rice and strips of carrot, avocado, and cucumber. I made 12 pices, 6 with rice on the inside, and 6 with rice on the outside. It takes about an hour to cook the rice... thank goodness I had a snack!



After a yummy shushi dinner, I sliced up an organic apple and put some yummy raw almond butter on some of the pieces. ...and as you can see by the empty plate in the background, I liked my dinner!!



Well, I'm off to help Brenton with his dinner, then we're going to do Jillian's 30 Day Shred... level 2!! Until next time, eat as clean as you can. Namaste.

No comments: