Saturday, May 30, 2009

Oh Saturday...

Good evening all! Saturday was an interesting day...

Started it off right with the 30 Day Shred, Level 2.

KILLER! Boy oh boy... I swear she's out for blood. After sweating 800 lbs off, I decided to make myself a pretty hearty breakfast... 2 Egg white omlet with peppers and tomatoes, on top of a bed of spinach. Topped right with salsa, hot sauce (YUM, FRANKS!!), and a little bit of goat cheese. I also had a toasted piece of Trader Joe's Sprouted Wheat bread topped with almond butter and fresh strawberries. VERY YUMMY BREAKFAST.



I went along with my day; did some laundry, taught some flute lessons...



Then, had a quick lunch of a 'breakfast cookie' and a grapefruit. Weird lunch, but that's ok.



We went to see UP that afternoon, you know, that new Disney/Pixar film. I sobbed through most of it. UGH. I thought it was going to be much funnier than it really was... no such luck. This is a film we will NOT have in our library, and that's too bad. I don't want to discourage anyone from seeing it, so go!! I mean, it IS Disney afterall. I was so excited to see this movie because I thought it was going to be soooo funny! Boy was I wrong- and disappointed. Oh well, I still love WDW!

Until next time, go see an UPLIFTING movie that will make you laugh. It's much better than the alternative. Namaste.

No comments: